- ProjectCity Island
- ClientMayfair Developments
- SizePhase 1 404 Apartments over 15 storeys, Phase 2 183 Apartments over 20 storeys
- StatusCompleted Phase 1 in 2005, and Phase 2 in 2008
This major mixed use development occupies a prominent island site between the River Aire and the Leeds and Liverpool Canal in central Leeds. Phase 1 is designed around a central landscaped courtyard with the stepped residential blocks reaching a pinnacle at the penthouse observatory. It provides 404 residential apartments over 15 storeys with Phase 2 providing a further 183 residential apartments in a 20 storey block.
- Winner of Best Residential Project (Phase 1) Resi Props Awards 2005
- Leeds Award for Architecture - Commendation